eXp Agents Strive To Attain ICON Agent Status
One of the many company incentives that eXp Realty agents strive to attain is ICON Agent status. To be an eXp ICON means agents have achieved exceptional sales volume as well as represent the company’s core values .
Hundreds of eXp agents have achieved ICON Agent Status since the ICON Agent Program started in 2015. Once agents achieve or exceed production goals, they receive a number of exclusive benefits, including stock awards and invitations to ICON-only events where ICONs can network and learn from each other.
How Agents Can Achieve ICON Status
Once an agent joins eXp, the clock begins ticking to reach the required sales production level during their anniversary year of joining the company. Once an agent has achieved a certain production level, they are interviewed by a current member of the ICON Vetting Committee. The purpose of the interview is to confirm the candidate operates in alignment with eXp Realty’s core values .
Once the vetting process is completed, the ICON will be awarded $8,000 in publicly traded eXp World Holdings common stock , which vests after three years. Stock will be issued and released as long as the ICON Agent remains licensed exclusively with eXp Realty at the three-year vesting mark.
Once the agent has achieved ICON status, they enter what is called the “ICON Benefit Year.” This is a 12-month period following ICON status achievement. It is here where agents are guided to participate in one of the four designated cultural opportunities.
- Become an eXpand mentor – The eXpand Mentoring Program is a platform where new agents will gain the fundamental knowledge required to start and build a successful real estate career. An eXpand mentor provides guidance in a hands-on manner to lead the mentee through their first few transactions.
- Become an ICON instructor in eXp University – This is where ICONs have the ability to teach in eXp World and share their knowledge and expertise with other eXp agents so they too can achieve ICON status.
- Participate in ICONversations, ICON Mastermind and/or ICON Team Talk – This is where ICONs sit on a panel and have the opportunity to learn, share, collaborate and engage with other eXp Realty ICON agents.
- Join the ICON vetting committee – As an ICON Vetting Committee member, the ICON will conduct one-on-one interviews with new ICON candidates to confirm the candidate operates in alignment with eXp Realty’s core values. This also allows an excellent opportunity to network and engage with other ICONs at eXp Realty.
ICONs Have Additional Opportunities to Earn Stock Awards
Once an eXp agent has achieved ICON status, they are always considered an ICON. But, eXp agents can try to qualify for the ICON Award each year during their anniversary year and earn additional stock awards .
The ICON also has the ability to earn an additional $4,000 of publicly-traded eXp World Holdings common stock by satisfying the cultural commitment requirement during their ICON Benefit Year. This stock award has a two-year vest period. Stock will be issued and released as long as ICON Agent remains licensed exclusively with eXp Realty at the two-year vesting mark.
ICONs also have the opportunity to earn $4,000 of publicly-traded eXp World Holdings company stock split into two equal payments of $2,000 by attending the eXp Shareholder Summit and EXPCON .
Editor’s note: This article contains information reprinted from life.exprealty.com published in February 2020. Information deemed reliable but is subject to change.
About eXp Realty
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty is one of the fastest-growing residential real estate brokerage firms in North America. What sets eXp Realty apart, is that it uniquely offers its real estate agents opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth. As the leading, national, cloud-based real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its virtual campus environment . eXp Realty is a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPI) .
- Agent Benefits
- Commission Splits and Fees
- Revenue Share Program
- Online Expert Training
- eXp Realty FAQs
For more information on joining eXp Realty, please visit the official eXp Realty website .